General Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. All payments shall be made to Interlocked Filtration System, LLC at 3077 20th St East, Suite D. Fife, WA 98424.
2. All account balances are payable in full not less than 30 days from the date of the invoice from Interlocked Filtration systems. A finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) shall be added to all delinquent accounts.
3. Claims arising from invoices must be made within seven business days. The customer agrees to pay all attorney fees and all related costs should collection efforts become necessary.
4. Any check returned by the financial institution in control of the account will be subject to a $30 return check fee; this fee is due and payable within 30 calendar days from notice. Any invoice which is affected by the returned check will be due and repayable immediately upon notification to buyer.
5. In the event of default of any payment when due, all costs of collection including attorney’s fees before and during any litigation shall be paid by the applicant.
6. Sales may be subject to an additional “Conditions of Sale” and set forth to an additional agreement from Interlocked Filtration Systems, LLC.
7. Contents shall be thoroughly inspected for all direct shipments as soon as possible upon delivery. All shipping documents shall be signed as “Pending Inspection”. In the event that any damaged or broken components are found in a shipment, document the damages to Interlocked Filtrations Systems, LLC in writing within 24 hours of receiving the delivery. Failure to do so within 24 hours of signing for delivery may result in denial of reimbursement for damaged equipment or components included in the shipment.
8. No goods shall be returned without prior written authorization from Interlocked Filtration Systems, LLC. Interlocked Filtration Systems, LLC reserves the right to refuse cancellation or return of special ordered, non-stock items. All returned goods are subject to a restocking charge to be determined by Interlocked Filtration Systems, LLC at its sole discretion (minimum of 20%).